Signed in as:
- About Us
- Wendy's Story
- Our Partners
- Public Comment HHS TBDWG
- Grant Portal
- Contact Us
Signed in as:
Who is eligible to apply for a Lyme Treatment Foundation grant?
- Citizens of Canada, the UK (England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales), Germany and the United States are eligible to apply.
- Next opportunity to apply is August 2021.
- Applicant must demonstrate true financial need.
- Applicant must be diagnosed with a tick-borne illness.
- If you have not received a diagnosis, please fill out our application for a testing grant. Learn more at lymetreatmentfoundation.org/testing.
- All ages are eligible to apply.
Grant updates will be posted to our website and social media pages.
Please note: We typically receive hundreds of applications each round, therefore, we cannot guarantee anyone a grant. Thank you for understanding.
- Grant recipients may receive up to $4,000 USD to cover treatment costs with a Lyme literate physician. This includes MDs, DO's, ND's as well as nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- If you, or your child, are currently seeing a Lyme literate physician, the funds may be sent directly to the current doctor you are seeing.
- Grant recipients will be notified via email, so when applying please provide us with an accurate email address and check your junk email frequently after the grant application closes.
You will ONLY receive an email if you are a successful grant applicant.
Grant Expiration Policy:
- Grant funds expire after 6 months of non-use. We have an extensive wait list and funds will be given to another individual after 6 months of non-use.
Application Information: This application must be completed in one sitting.
- After grant decisions have been made, applications will be kept for one year and then will be deleted to ensure your information is protected. You will be able to reapply in the following year.
- We do not store or share any of your information.
-We do not need medical records unrelated to your tick-borne illness diagnosis.
- All European applicants must upload a physician's letter stating a tick-borne illness diagnosis. This letter must be on an official doctor's letterhead with the physician’s name and phone number. You may also upload a positive Lyme disease/tick-borne illness blood test in place of a physician’s letter.
- Upload any supplemental information, such as letters of support from family or members in your community who know you and your Lyme disease situation best.
Submit your SA100 Tax Return to verify income. Please block out any sensitive information on your tax document to ensure your privacy is protected.
Submit your Einkommensteuererklärun Tax Return to verify income. Please block out any sensitive information on your tax document to ensure your privacy is protected.
Submit your Form 11 Tax Return to verify income. Please block out any sensitive information on your tax document to ensure your privacy is protected.
1. Upload a photo
Mailing in Supplemental Information:
- We do not accept mailed-in applications
-Supplemental information may be mailed to the address below:
Lyme Treatment Foundation, Inc.
Attn. Grant Committee
102 N.E. 2nd Street Suite 907
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Previously applied online for a Lyme Treatment Foundation grant
- In order to ensure up to date and accurate information, applicants must submit a new application each application cycle.
- All other grant related questions can be directed to: email@example.com
- Please do not email asking specific questions as to where the grant funds can go. Lyme Treatment Foundation, Inc. grant funds may ONLY be used to see a Lyme literate physician.
- We do not reimburse patients for previous doctors visits.
- Due to a high number of emails being received, we may not be able to respond to your specific email.
Copyright © 2018 Lyme Treatment Foundation, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.