Every month we will be featuring a story from someone who has had or is currently battling Lyme disease and tick-borne illness.
To submit a story, answer the questions on this page and submit them via email for a chance to be featured on our social media accounts and website.
All are welcome to submit stories!
Read stories by clicking below:
Story Spotlight Submission Guidelines:
1. What did you do before your diagnosis?
2. How long did it take you to get a diagnosis?
3. Where do you think you were bitten?
4. Are any of your family members affected?
5. What co-infections do you have?
6. What has been the most challenging part of having Lyme disease?
7. How has Lyme disease impacted you in a positive way?
8. What advice would you give to someone who was newly diagnosed?
9. What would you like to do/pursue once you’re healthy again?
Submit your story and a photo to us via email at:
Please include "Story Spotlight" in the subject line.
We look forward to reading and sharing your story!
Copyright © 2018 Lyme Treatment Foundation, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.